Keeping Patients & Staff Safe & Healthy During Unprecedented Times
Though many things have changed in our current pandemic environment, one thing has continued to be the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our patients play a particularly important role in maintaining a safe environment in the clinic. We have created a detailed list of new guidelines for you to follow when you come in for your appointment:
- Please arrive for your appointment on time (no more than 10 minutes early).
- Prior to entering the clinic, you will be asked some screening questions.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when you arrive.
- We ask you to wear your personal mask inside the clinic.
- No accompanying people (e.g. children, friends, or family), we ask you to come alone unless you need to be accompanied.
- Leave all non-essential belongings in your vehicle (e.g. jackets, hats, large purses)
- All our team is always going to wear masks and wear gloves during the appointment.
- We will ask you to remove your shoes before entering the clinic. We will provide you with slippers at your request.
- All clients are asked to maintain respectful distancing in waiting areas and in the clinical area.
- Note that for the time being we would prefer that you refrain from using cash as a mode of payment.
If you have any questions regarding your upcoming appointment, please call us at 403-675-0018 to speak with out staff or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more than happy to discuss any questions you may have.